Testimonials & Client Feedback
Thinking of booking the Dino Martinis for a gig? Instead of us telling you how great we are, here’s what our clients say.
1. Did the entertainment meet your expectations? Yes, absolutely! You guys were fantastic and everyone really enjoyed the music!
2. Would you book this act again or recommend it to others? Yes, absolutely!
3. Do you have a favourite part of the entertainment experience you would like to share with us? You were a great group to work with. I love that you guys also go out and interact with the crowd to get more people to join in on the fun. J
4. Did you experience any problems? (agency dealings, artists, set-up, payments, dress, attitude, etc?) Nope. Everyone was great to work with and very helpful!
Elsa Yuen / Boardwalk Properties Holiday Party – Dec. 10, 2016
Once again the Dino Martini’s did a fantastic show! Thank you so much for such a great event at the Anniversary Gala. The Dino Martini’s always play such a great mix of music that appeals to the entire crowd. It was great to see so many of the guests out on the dance floor!
All I know is that my feet gave out before you & the band stopped playing!!!
Thanks again for an amazing time and helping create a wonderful event!
Dena Dixon – May 14, 2016.
1. Did the entertainment meet your expectations? Definitely, a great range of music that appealed to a very broad demographic. 2. Would you book this act again or recommend it to others? Definitely 3. Do you have a favorite part of the entertainment experience you would like to share with us? We were very happy to take part in the “80’s Power Hour” 4. Did you experience any problems? None. Thank you very much. It was great to have you and I greatly appreciate you working with us to make our event fun, memorable and successful.
Calgary Hope Gala – Picks & Plates, November 14, 2015.
1. Did the entertainment meet your expectations? Yes, the Dinos did a great job – dance floor was packed for the whole 2 hours 2. Would you book this act again or recommend it to others? Yes, and we have already recommended the band! 3. Do you have a favorite part of the entertainment experience you would like to share with us? The interactive and crowd-inclusive elements seem to be big hits with our guests…. From our survey:
- “Loved the Dino Martinis!!!!!”
- “The band was fantastic”
- “Great band!!”
Woods Home’s “Never Give Up” Gala – September 12, 2015
1. Did the entertainment meet your expectations? Yes, everyone loved the band. 2. Would you book this act again or recommend it to others? Yes, great energy and you kept everyone dancing all night. 3. Do you have a favourite part of the entertainment experience you would like to share with us? I liked when the lead singer came down to the dance floor with the guests, she is amazing!
Townsend Lloyd and Andrew Katz Wedding Reception – Rocky Mountain Ranch – August 22, 2015
Just wanted to send one last BIG thank-you. We had a great time. I know our guests did too. So many of them remarked about what a wonderful band The Dino Martinis are – playing to so many different tastes and ages. Hope all of you are well rested now. The Dino Martinis were the epitome of professionalism.
Celebrating Friends at 50 Party – June 12, 2015
The Dino Martinis were absolutely amazing!! I love this band and so did everyone else. They took direction/suggestion really well from Shane (SMB Sound) and re-wrote their playlist based on Shane’s suggestions. They played a full 2.5 hours with no break and had a full dance floor the whole time, they truly are an amazing band. I was even up dancing which is not normal for me. They were so nice afterwards too, they gave me an autographed photo. I am very glad we brought them back this year for the Saturday, they are definitely a Saturday night show band in my opinion.
Alberta Dental Congress Convention – May 23, 2015
1. Did the entertainment meet your expectations? Yes, beyond pleased. 2. Would you book this act again or recommend it to others? Yes 3. Do you have a favorite part of the entertainment experience you would like to share with us? Fun and friendly 4. Did you experience any problems? (agency dealings, artists, set-up, payments, dress, attitude, etc?) Zero issues. Everything was totally smooth.
Donna Rooney & Gary Cronin 25th Anniversary Party – May 14, 2015
“We enjoyed our Christmas party and always love hearing the Dino martinis play. The band was wonderful and there were no problems as usual.”
Brenda Thompson – Marquee Energy – Nov. 28, 2014
“As a planner, my favourite part was hearing my guests walk by and say how good the band was, how they want to dance and that the band was playing songs that they loved. Dino Martinis were just so lively and played REALLY great songs!! Again, thank you so much for playing for our gala!! We got really positive feedback and our whole team loved you! We were all saying how we wish WE were able to get a private dance party after the guests had left!”
1. Did the entertainment meet your expectations?EXCEEDED my expectations. The band was so good and lively! I wish I wasn’t one of the planners so that I could have been a guest and danced all night! 2. Would you book this act again or recommend it to others? I would absolutely book them again! No doubt! 3. Do you have a favorite part of the entertainment experience you would like to share with us? As a planner, my favourite part was hearing my guests walk by and say how good the band was, how they want to dance and that the band was playing songs that they loved. Dino Martinis were just so lively and played REALLY great songs!! 4. Did you experience any problems? (agency dealings, artists, set-up, payments, dress, attitude, etc?)None. We are definitely booking you for next year’s gala so once the date is confirmed, get ready! Thanks so much!
Women’s Executive Network Awards Gala! – March 4, 2015
“Exceeded expectations. You were amazing and made the night so fun for all the guests.”
Jessica & Chris Wedding Reception – Sept 27, 2014
“Everyone said the band MADE the event!”
Nora Stephens – The Revellers – May 11, 2013
“Once again Dino Martinis scored 10/10. Our party this year was a fabulous success. Dino Martinis kept us on our toes all night long. Great job!”
Sue Bright – Fekete – December 8, 2012
“All of our guests loved the party and enjoyed the Dino Martinis. We all look forward to our next Christmas party. The band really connected with our guests and seemed to really enjoy performing for our party. We all had fun!”
Brenda Thompson – Marquee Energy – November 29, 2012
“You sure helped to make it a great party for all our guests.”
Sandy Gibson – Boys & Girls Clubs of Calgary – November 10, 2012
“It was fantastic – excellent feedback from our members and guests!”
Jana-Lyn Fairbairn – Food & Beverage Manager – The Glencoe Club – November 2, 2012
“The interaction between the band and the dance floor was definitely a highlight of the evening”.
Rean Knight – Crowsnest Pass Ecomuseum Trust Society -August 4, 2012
“We had a great time! The dance floor was full from the time they walked onto the stage until the very end of the night. All of our guests had an amazing time and all we have heard since is how great our band was.”
Christiana Mueller & Kyle Hawkins – Wedding Reception – July 21, 2012
“The Dino Martinis have a first rate reputation and they lived up to it in every way.”
ATB Investor Services Event – May 16, 2012
“We knew the Dino Martinis would be great, but WOW, they exceeded our expectations! They brought the party! Our dance floor was full and energized all night long, and so many people came up to us throughout the night to tell us it was the best wedding they had ever attended – we know this was in large part due to the band. Our photographer, who shoots a lot of Banff weddings, said she had never seen a dance floor like it! (Incidentally, she has a blog post about the band on her website, www.orangegirlphotographs.com/blog.cfm ). The band went above and beyond by learning two polka songs for us (my background is Ukrainian/Polish and my dad loves to polka), and they played each polka, like, three times because everyone was having so much fun (including the band I think). They even passed on well wishes from Canada’s king of polka, Walter Ostanek, which was a really nice surprise. The band had a great feel for the crowd (it helped that they asked for detailed information in advance of the gig) and their play list was perfect – something for everyone. The Aussies especially loved the sing-along rendition of The Land Down Under. And at the end of the night when my sister commandeered the microphone for Don’t Stop Believing, the band was great – totally went along with it and I daresay even encouraged it. The crowd loved it, the dance floor was packed and it was if we were at a rock concert. What can we say, it was nothing short of amazing, we just wish it the hotel didn’t shut us down at midnight, we could have gone a couple more hours!”
Karen Andreychuk – Wedding Reception – January 7, 2012
“The band and music is phenomenal. The band interacts with the crowd well and everyone gets up and just has a great time.”
Rhonda Benoit – FT Services – November 18, 2011
“You guys did a stellar job as usual – the crowd loved it and were dancing up a storm – thanks for making our fundraiser so successful.”
Sandy Gibson – Boys & Girls Club of Calgary – November 12, 2011
“The Dino Martinis know how to get a party started and keep it going. Once the band starts, the dance floor is full the entire time. They are fantastic for getting people moving and having a great time. I would always recommend the Dino Martinis and we’ll for sure book them again.”
Dena Dixon – October 20, 2011
“We have received many (literally dozens) of remarks that the Dino’s helped make our wedding the best party that our family and friends have ever been to. The best part is that the comments were received from our university aged kids right through to our 50 something friends. You covered the waterfront.”
Steve Clark & Vi Liviniuk – July 22, 2011
“The dance floor was packed the entire evening and everyone enjoyed the songs. The interaction with the audience is always fantastic. I think it helps get people on the dance floor.”
Georgia Hasapes – Canadian Heavy Oil Association – June 10, 2011
“I really like that the band members interact with the crowd. They speak directly to individuals, come down to meet people on the dance floor, and act like they are part of the group…not just a bunch of people on stage.” “Awesome night and lots of great feedback from our guests! You guys rocked!”
Cynthia de Boer – Rotary Club of Red Deer East – May 28, 2011